It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 am 

*The servants quarters are plain but clean. The maids spend their free time sitting around the fire and gossiping about their masters and mistresses above. There is an unwritten rule that everything spoken in this room remains a secret.

There are two rows of beds with a thin curtain to pull round to offer some privacy. Only one set of curtains are drawn, with moans of pleasure coming from behind them.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 am 

*Fenny enters the room. She glances over at the curtained bed and raises her eyebrows. *

Who is Juna entertaining? I thought she only slept with the rich and powerful here?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 am 

I think this is pleasure more than business... She has Princess Philomena's bodyguard in there with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:13 am 

The Princess could do with her bodyguard right now... she's in with Lord Thranmere and by the sound of it he has been hurting her all night. I could 'ear 'er weeping and begging him to stop.

*Fenny sighs*

Poor Princess, she is so beautiful and good to even us Scrubbing Maids. You know she even knows my name? How many Lords and Ladies take time to learn our names? A real Princess if you ask me.

* She sniffs*

I served 10 years for Lady Niara's family and she looks through me like glass... she's bin arrested for treason to she has. Jealousy of the Princess if you ask me. Niara always was the spoilt darlin of her family, doted on by her Uncle's barren wife and considered the heir of him as well as her father. But her father's wealth was nothing but 'is name and now her uncle has a new bride, now doubt 'ee will have many children of 'is own.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm 

Pah well Lord Thranmere was always a bit rough, and if the Princess opened her legs more willingly she'd ave less beatings. Thranmere's a warrior king, he knows how to besiege and whether it be a castle or his lady's body, he'll always break resistance... He's been going through the night? He has the stamina of a man fifteen years younger. Guess there will be another torn dress to mend and battered body to tend for us later.

*Lindella pours a mug of ale.*

Yeah Niara's a bad apple like her father, she won't last long against the Princess. The Master is sure in love with the mermaid, his poor first wife.. the barren Lady Gerda, she doted on him and he barely noticed her until her death. This one... well they say love conquers all and I think he will win this war just to please his lady love...

* She glugs down the ale*

Maybe he likes her reluctance, he is one who likes to conquer... perhaps her cries and suffering are like sighs and kisses to a man like him... Who knows? He'll take his pleasure whenever he chooses and the Princess would do well to yield to him.

* Lindella wipes her mouth with her apron*

Don't get sentimental. The Princess might remember your name but she wouldn't give a damn if you were raped by Lord Thranmere every night, so why do you care if she is? She gets far more in return than any of us would. You'll see.. she'll get five new gowns for the one he tears.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:51 pm 

She might care if Lord Thranmere raped me, she's a good hearted one I think... anyway Lord Thranmere was never one for tupping the servants was he? They say he got all the good blood of the Thranmere's and his brother got all the wickedness.

*Fenny sighs*

Imagine if Master Thranmere was here now... he never could stand it if Darl had something he didn't and a beauty like the Princess would obsess him. Remember what happened to the fair Ellia? She killed herself rather than submit to his advances, so he took his pleasure with the corpse rather than be cheated by death... or so they say. Lord Thranmere must feel it half a blessing that his brother is not alive to sniff around his beautiful bride, you know how jealously he loves her.

* She nods towards Juna's bed*

Doubt that handsome bodyguard will survive his Lordship's jealous eye long.