It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: Stormrock Castle
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:27 am 

There is no self pity in me Princess... Perhaps I still am a knight, but I am also a man of words, but all I say is true and at the very least I am well meaning. Failing you was more due to circumstance rather than my lack of actions....

*He breathes heaving and puffs out his chest*.

Judge me all you like.... Follow your path with Darl, however I won't stand and watch you be destroyed.... I will not leave your side regardless or your thoughts of me....

*Kalvos turns away*

I shall go to the library and leave you with your plans.... Darl's Generals will be little better in nature than their brutal master.... They'll not rest until they've torn the guts out of Grimney and laid it to waste. If Regar has now resorted to being a mercenary and flirting with you, then what hope is there? For he was the noblest of knights and now seems to act as little more than your lap dog by the sound of things.....

*He bows with his back to Philomena*.

With your permission Princess, I take my leave, for surely you have heard enough of my words this day...

Post subject: Re: Stormrock Castle
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

I see. Regar is a lap dog for trying to make me smile when I visit him? Now who is being judgemental? He did not leave the Queen's Elite to become a mercenary, he will go to Dravenore's stronghold once he has recovered. Perhaps he flirts with me to enjoy a brief moment of freedom and pleasure. Perhaps he is just trying to make the best of a horrible situation. There was a time when you flirted with me too... Did that make you a lap dog? You are a mercenary now, you fight for Darl in exchange for a wage.

*She swallows back her tears and shakes her head*

You have become so bitter... I never thought there would be a day you looked at me with hatred instead of love.

*The mermaid princess nods*

You have my permission to leave me now ... Do whatever pleases you. Write to the Queen and beg to rejoin the Elite for all I care... after all, you say you are still a knight. And you no longer love me, you have made that clear... Not that it matters, you are too late, I was destroyed long before you returned.

*She sweeps out the room and shuts the door behind her angrily*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27