It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 am 
Site Admin

Please...please...please...whoever is approving stories, can you PLEASE put the apostrophe in the right place in HADN'T in the title people click on (coma poem). This is the second time I've had to edit it. One apostrophe in the wrong place was bad enough...but two apostrophes in the same word? Really??

People will start to think I'm an idiot...even more!! Come on people, I'm trying to convince everyone I'm a calm, sensible and civilized creature! I don't want them thinking I'm bashing words in by banging my ear on the keyboard! I don't do that anymore!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am 

I think that's a technical issue rather than anything deliberate. The coding Daemons will take a look.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 am 

I have found that you can put an apostrophe in by typing ' where you need it.

http://www.waycyber.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

'Daemons'...I'm liking the sound of them already!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 pm 

The Daemons fixed it :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Clever little Daemons and they get such a bad press sometimes!
:twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

You're telling me Nydas.

Trouble is...with daemons...they can be a bit naughty sometimes. I once had to pester a daemon to insert apostrophes in the correct place on so many occasions, we came to blows...big time. He was a nasty little cretin...made out he'd misheard me and inserted an apocalypse instead!

I would have damned him to Hell...but I knew he'd have probably liked that...you just can't trust 'em.

...and...well...as you can imagine...I went mad! I'm still picking locusts out of my hair as we speak!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 pm 

Tanza. Can you save a few locust for me, please? That is, if you're not going to eat them yourself. They're not for me by the way, Milgrave likes to go and feed the Wibble bird. He prefers worms o' course but they're in short supply for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 pm 

Tanza wrote:
You're telling me Nyda's.

Trouble is...with daemons...they can be a bit naughty sometimes. I once had to pester a daemon to insert apostrophe's in the correct place on so many occasion's, we came to blow's...big time. He was a nasty little cretin...made out h'ed misheard me and inserted an apocalypse instead!

I would have damned him to Hell...but I knew h'ed have probably liked that...you just ca'nt trust em'.

...and...well...as you can imagine...I went mad! I'm still picking locust's out of my hair as we speak!

OOOh! Yes bad press Nyda's! Yes say nasty things about me and make me happy! :P

Oh my, i'ts me, naughty little me, yes, spank my bottie! :lol: Youl'l burn your claw on my flaming gasses. OOOOh hhooo hooo, hooo! :lol: Oh, yes. Ha! Ha! You had'nt better complain anymore! Had'nt you?! It was me! It was me! I like to fiddle with you're apostrophe!

Oh no Tan'za, I flit here and there and you had'nt better stop me... Heee Heee... :lol: Want some more locust'''s Bilgetrunk? You big ugly gargoyle!...

See apostrophe? Ho! Ho! You ca'nt stop me I'll' bite your kneecaps off!

Bilgetrunk and Tan'za sat in a tree
trying to find an apostrophe!

Why not try looking in the wrong plac'e?

You can sing those two lines when your'e skipping, you two big whoopsy boobs! :lol:

You cant' catch me!
You ca'nt catch me!
Im' here to steal your apostrophe!

You'll never make me insert one in the right place! Just try!!!! So in you're face Tan'za and Bilgetrunk! :lol:

Oh yes.... Stick that in your pipe and smoke it up you silly person's.... Ill' annoy you some more later! More bad press Nyda's

Oh yes, lets' all dance the Apocalypse calypso! Oh lets' all dance the Apocalypse calypso!..
:twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am 
Site Admin

Did I say 'a bit naughty'? I was trying to be kind...not my favourite pastime at the best of times...or is that worst? I dunno.

Never been called a whoopsy boob before. I kinda like it! It's actually a lot more complimentary than some of the things I've been called.

You forget, daemon, I regularly associate with little cretins such as yourself. You're nothing more than a minor irritation.

...hope you have a nice day! NO really, I do! Because I know that would be the worst thing that could possibly happen to you! Enjoy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next