It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh Philomena my dear child.... I knew your father... I can tell you no more at this time, I must protect those that have value....

Oh it saddens me, that you choose to make threats against me... I'm a frail old man, just a simple physician doing his duty.

Oh, as for telling you the truth, you have given me very little choice Philomena... Oh yes... I know you have no loyalty to Grimney's Queen, but you surely would not stand in the way of the only man in Grimney capable of finding a cure for her? Oh surely you would not be that cruel?

I must take the salted meat to the boy and his father, and then return to the mire, for there are hieroglyphs upon the pillar that I must translate... Therefore I shall bid you goodnight my dear lady....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
For your sake Saygin, I hope you tell the truth. I will give you a few days to cure the elf and his son, then I want you gone. Your presence upsets Gwenllian and that is enough for me.

Just one thing, is my father alive?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh my... Oh dear me.... Your threats continue..... It pains me to say... Oh yes...Your father is alive.... I know exactly where he is... A few of us do.... Oh dear Gwenllian, I do understand.... Therefore I shall leave when my work is done...

Oh finally my dear... You should never judge by appearances... Although it amuses me when others do.... Do sleep well my child.... You'll find your answers.... Whether you like them or not....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I will sleep well once Urat is home and balance is restored to the mire. The tavern should be a place of light and fun.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 35
Location: Hobsbane
Ah, Saygin Baal. Come a little closer. That's it. Closer. Now, my name is Chara, and I have a question.

What will happen if I were to tickle you, like THIS!!!

_________________
Happiness is the dancing fountain
But joy the spring that flows beneath
Joy is the fruit where hope is the blossom,
The mountain climbed, the far shore reached.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:52 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Goodness who would have thoughtSaygincould move so fast . Well done Chara :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
At least we know how to get rid of him without violence, we could get a couple of Sweeney's feather dusters and tickle him out. Actually tickling people with feather dusters sounds quite fun, shall we get some now and chase each other? I could do with a laugh. Better still we could all chase Sweeney!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Ha ha I think Sweeney would be only too happy to be caught!!!!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not sure about that, he has got a right sulk on since Urat told him that there was no way in Grimney I'd marry him. Come on, grab a duster and let's see if we can tickle a smile into the old grumpy thing!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Saygin Baal's been out all night with the elf people, he's never around in the day so I've noticed, so you're talking to yourselves as far as I can see, Baal is not here! :roll: Anyway, I quite like the man, he's been very friendly and kind to me, so your idea of tickling him seems very childish. I've never understood the female sense of humour. I must go and do my chores, do try to behave yourselves. I am not keen on silliness. Who let that revolting frog into the tavern? I'm not impressed, he's make an awful mess of the bathroom upstairs! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group