It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 am
Posts: 9
Bring us raw salted meat Saygin. We grow hungry. We will be going out into the mire after we have eaten. Leave the door unlocked...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I think not Saygin, I have returned from the Hobsbane and I think you have all begun to outstay your welcome.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Ah, Philomena my dear.. Oh, I am so glad to see that you have returned.

Vin Der Brooke, do go back to your room, I need to explain what has happened to the young mermaid. She deserves an explanation in regards to the changes that have occurred. I fear she has been given the wrong impression by Gwenllian...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I will give you one chance Saygin but I fear that you have taken advantage of my good nature and have harmed people I care about. That is a not a good thing for you to have done.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh Philomena, how could you doubt my kind hearted nature?... For was it not I that went out into the mire and brought the boy and the man back to the tavern safely? Was it not I who searched for your fat friend? I risked my life for three strangers, oh am I to be thrown out into the night after my selfless efforts?

Oh it saddens me most deeply, that you, who I value as a friend should listen to Gwenllian, for it is she who has been tainted by dark magic, Oh yes.... Ever since those beads came into her possession there has been nothing but trouble in the mire. Oh my dear.... But it is worse than that, for Gwenllian I fear is an agent of Slayvern Kursk, I doubt that she ever killed the man, I belief she helped the enemy without your knowledge. It pains me to say....

Oh in regards to Vin Der Brooke and his son, they are poisoned by black bile, it's in their blood, but I can cleanse it from their system with salt and blooded meat. Oh... But I will need a few days to make them better, to send us into the mire would mean their deaths...

Oh Philomena, you would not want them to suffer such a fate, a child and his father, who have already lost a mother and a wife. Oh my dear friend, we must spare them further tragedy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No no Saygin, you lie. Gwenllian wears a wreath of fairy flower that would be tainted by dark magic. I have caught her reflection in the Mirror of Selene and have seen the good shine around her. Mirrors cannot lie Saygin, perhaps that is why you take such care not to catch your reflection? You have revealed yourself in those poison words about Gwenllian. However, I could choose to believe that you are mistaken and not malicious in your words about my friend...

Tell me your true purpose here. Do you work for Kursk? I give you a chance to tell me the truth and obtain my forgiveness.

I will not throw the boy and his father out. A glass of water from Hobsbane will purge them of any poison.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh. I see... Then perhaps I am mistaken.... Oh, not Kursk.... I work for the Queen of Grimney... I was sent to the mire to investigate the appearance of the black pillar. It is one of three...

Oh... Yes... As for mirrors, I am forbidden to look into them, for I am part of the Order of Tadious Vane, and as part of our initiation we must give up our vanity, and our desire for shallow things, possessions and clothes mean little to us...

As for the boy and his father, you must not give them water from Hobsbane, it will kill them.... I alone can cure them Philomena and bring them back to the light.... For the treatment I am using is as old as time, and will work if it is given the chance.... Trust me....



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
How can you ask me to trust you when you have been so untrustworthy? Tell me more. What do these pillars do? I have heard the Queen is mad, her mind poisoned by a sorcerer. If you work for her then why did you not make yourself know to Kalvos? It is since those pillars arrived the darkness has come, I have a mind to raise a storm and bury it once more. This darkness has frightened off many customers and I want it gone, I want it gone now.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh Philomena.... Human nature is not to be trusted... I of all should know that my dear child... As for Kalvos, he is not a man I need confide in, he is merely a Knight of the Realm, and of little consequence....

My mission was in secret.... Oh yes, the Queen is indeed ill, but the pillars may contain a cure for her too... I was sent to find that cure...

Oh Philomena... I see Onedina in you.... Oh yes... You are indeed the daughter of the man you think you do not know...

So strong you are, so driven, and compassionate, and yet so terribly ruthless... I know of the Aquitaini mermaids and of those who sail upon the black ships...

Oh my dear, you are too swift to judge one such as I..... Yes... your distrust of humankind will be your undoing, for human blood is in your veins my little princess....



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
How do you know my mother? How do you know my father? You know too much for my liking. I am not ruthless, if I was you would have been dead already. If your mission is so secret why take me into your confidence? I have no loyalty to your queen. Human blood may be in my veins but it is of little consequence, I am a mermaid, I belong to the sea not the land.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group