It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
'Ooity? Ya use a funny Dicky Bird. Yeah. Urat, the bloomin' geeza that owns the tavern. Sugar and spice Ice Cream Freezer, 'e used ter brin' me bags of flies ter eat on a sunday.

Yeah lay me in the barf, ;) nah need ter undress me as ya can clock I'm nearly naked except for me posin' pouch and robe, nah that's a treat!


*Starts flexing his muscles and bounces down off the bar and hops up and down in front of Philomena and Gwenllian*

I love bouncing me!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Hmm yes. Avert your eyes Gwenllian! Come on Mr. Toad, stop preening and get into your bath. I have enough problems with the opposite sex without having to deal with a horny toad!

At least you're a jolly little creature. I think you would get on well with our little fairy friend eve.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
I'm a bit of a saucy wahn I kna. I can't 'elp myself. I've been blessed wif mother's Robin Hood looks so I'd Mae West make the bloomin' most of that.

eve?

I fin' I've Pearly Queen 'er flittin' abaht the chuffin' mire. Anyway do please lay me in the bleedin' barf, and do scrub me Hammer and Tack if ya daan't Chinese Blind it 'elps me fall asleep....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'll leave you to scrub your own back sir, the tavern is a respectable establishment! The bath salts will help you sleep well enough.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
'Eaven and 'ell if ya Coffee & cocoa, but ya can join me on me Lilly Pad sometime if ya loike. I'll say goodnight and clock ya sum nickle and dime tomorra, do brin' me sum fresh flies first fin'. Thank ya.

*Leaps into the bath, and starts singing, splashing water everywhere. He sinks to the bottom, grinning and sticks his leg out of the water and waves his webbed foot at Philomena*

Goodnight madam!

"He gurgles and blows bubble from all directions*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 35
Location: Hobsbane
OK. Too much moping. Time for some fun. Everyone to the waterfall now. Spit spot!

_________________
Happiness is the dancing fountain
But joy the spring that flows beneath
Joy is the fruit where hope is the blossom,
The mountain climbed, the far shore reached.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Certainly, I'll confront Saygin later but fun and frolics at the waterfall is very needed.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 am
Posts: 9
Saygin, where are you my friend? Is anyone here? My boy and I are in need of salted meat. We are hungry, our long journey has left us very tired.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Ah Vin Der Brooke. Of course. I shall see what's in their larder. Oh it seems that we are in charge of the tavern tonight. Not seen anyone for a time. Perhaps we could become the caretakers of this place, it may suit our needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 am
Posts: 9
Bring us raw salted meat Saygin. We grow hungry. We will be going out into the mire after we have eaten. Leave the door unlocked...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group