It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
I have returned. Somewhat short of salt and in need of bloodwort. Oh I have brought back our two guests, they were lost in the mire and are in need of food. Oh Urat has been detained by Kellerman Bolte, they are questioning him over the missing soldiers, ten more have vanished. Oh dear, that is tragic. I hope all is well...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Dear Saygin, do sit down my friend and I shall fetch a glass for your bloodwort. Bolte has Urat? I hope no harm comes to or I'll drown him myself regardless of the consequences. I'll get some food for the others. Has Shevron returned.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Right I'm off to see Bolte myself, why should he question Urat, he hasn't even been here! I'm sick of people disappearing for no apparent reason!
People just want to come to the Tavern to meet friends, sing and have a friendly chat, many of our friends come here no longer because of this atmosphere of hatred and distrust, enough !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander

Gwemllian my dear lady, what a pleasure it is to see you. People are disappearing? Oh that is most unfortunate. I wonder where they are all going?

Oh yes Philimena, I shall indeed sit down. I prefer somewhere quiet and secluded. Not too much light. oh yes indeed, Bolte has your fat friend. At least he matched your description, so I'm assuming it's him. Drown Bolte, how tragic and sad that would be.

Yes, bloodwort, I need that, my skin is loosing its colour, and I feel tired. I have not seen Shevron, the others will be in shortly, they will probably go straight to their rooms, although they might be hungry....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes any death is sad Saygin, i'm just sick of the man hunting my friends and hurting innocent non humans. I do hope the others come down, I'll make little Fama a cheese and syrup sandwich.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I go at once to see Bolte and if I do not return with Urat, I shall watch over the Tavern until his return, but will take no more part in the darkness which is enveloping this Tavern, I fear it will be a lonely disused place until this darkness is banished and light, laughter and song return


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 am
Posts: 9
I'm a little hungry, so I'd like some salted meat, cooked lightly and blooded. The boy would too. He will not eat cheese and syrup. I shall take the food to my room, where is my room? Thank you Saygin, it's good that you helped us. I knew you would.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian dearest.don't go out into the darkness. Stay here and sing with me instead. Kalvos will return soon and sort Bolte out, then everything will be well again.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I shall wait one day for Kalvos return, if he is not back and things have not returned to normal then I stand by my word, I will sing no songs til my friends return


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh yes, cruel times indeed.

Darkness has enveloped the tavern? Oh my that is most upsetting. Perhaps I can cast a circle, but I'd need a drop of blood from you both to do this, but the tavern would thus be freed from further darkness.

Oh such tragedy... Ah, I have an amulet that would protect you in the mire Gwenllian, I can give it to you as a gift, it will protect you from misfortune, and from the dark creatures that lurk out there in the mire.

Oh yes Vin... You are most welcome. Think nothing of it. I am just so happy you and the boy are safe.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group