It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
That's not fair, I went to get help. How was I supposed to know that it was full of tacky hats. :roll: I'm not going to speak to you now, for at least ten to twenty minutes. That'll teach you! I shall go and unblock the privy, I think a big fat rat went for a drink and fell in the bowl. :roll: I have so much responsibility. I expect a pay rise at the end of the month, considering all that I have done lately. Right I'm off, and then I shall pop to market in Toraz, as someone has to buy in the groceries. That'll be me as usual! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 am
Posts: 305
Location: Holme's Tavern
Don't worry about him, he's just grumpy that you don't want to marry him. Right, I'm going back out into the mire, before it gets dark, to continue the search, for our lost guests. :|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Actually Urat I'm rather enjoying the peace. It's an improvement to him following me around like a love struck puppy.

Please be careful Urat, don't want to lose you too.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Yes don't stay out there after dark Urat, there are all sorts of undesirables hanging about the mire at the moment, you've ain !been away from us for so long , we don't want you to disappear again!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Urat will find the boy and return home soon, won't he Gwenllian?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh. I found the boy and the man, they are being looked after not far from here. They will return tomorrow, when they are restored in strength. So no need to worry, all will be well. Such interesting times ahead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Hello Saygin. What is going on? Restored in strength? What happened to them. The night seems strangely chilly tonight. Did you see Urat out in the mire. Hope you didn't run into any of the raiders.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh... Nothing is going on. Yes, it is very cold outside this night, I find that very interesting. What happened to them? I've no idea, but they're being looked after.

No, I did not see Urat, not sure I know what he looks like my dear. Raiders, yes, met one or two of them, little concern to me though. How are you this night?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am well tonight Saygin, although I am missing my kelpie a bit. He is always good to confide in. Haven't seen you for a while. Hope all is going well with your monolith. Urat is bald, fat and smiley with a big beard.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh I've been very busy these last few nights. Out there in the mire there is so much to do. Yes, the black monolith. Oh it really is a most delightful creation. The spirits are glad they've been released. Not seen any bald, fat bearded men in the mire this night. It's much darker out there than usual, hard to see anything at all. I find that interesting too! You can confide in me if you like, after all we are friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group