It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
It's very quiet in the Tavern tonight, hope it picks up soon or Urat will return to find his business gone!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I dare say it will pick up again once the soldiers leave the mire. Shevron and Saygin pay well for their rooms at least.

I've bought us both some elven pillowcases Gwenllian, have you ever felt anything as soft?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
I've been asleep. You woke me up... Thank you for singing to me Philomena. Pixie girl said you were a mermaid. My sandwich is very tasty. Do you have any pickle? Has my pa been down yet?

Yes. Ma was outside hanging washing, when a huge wave swept over our village. :cry: There is nothing left of Devlos, just a few stumps where the trees were. I don't know how many people survived, but it's not many. Can I have some dewberry pie now?

Hello Gwenllian! You're very nice too! Who is Urat? I suppose I'd better check on pa, even though he's so grumpy and doesn't bother with me! :|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hello young man, Urat is the wonderful man who owns this Tavern.
Yes you should go and see your father, you are all he has now and he loves you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Glad you have made friends with Shayla. Urat is the kindest, dearest man in Grimney. He should be back any day soon.

A whole village destroyed, so awful. That was not meant to happen. If you and your father ever need anything, clothes, food, money you are only to ask. I can't tell you how awful I feel about it.

I haven't seen your father, I hope he isn't sick. I'm sure he cares very deeply about you.

Gwenllian have you met Sweeney's latest rival for my affections? He's far more forward than Kalvos.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
He looks a fine young man, I'm sure he'll go far, I think he may be a better bet than Sweeney :D

The elven pillowcases are beautiful, I'm sure I will sleep very well on these !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes give him another ten years... A very sweet boy.
You'll find you hair is never messy in the morning with elven pillowcases. Wonderful things.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Have you used your new mirror yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Only to do my make-up!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia
I'm Captain Faybre. I'd like to know who is here at your tavern. I'd also like to know, how your tavern remains standing when all around it is total destruction.

Two of my men also went missing last night, very unusual. Do either of you know anything about that?


Attachments:
Venger.jpg
Venger.jpg [ 3.01 KiB | Viewed 639 times ]
Gort.jpg
Gort.jpg [ 4.12 KiB | Viewed 639 times ]
DARKWIN.jpg
DARKWIN.jpg [ 3.86 KiB | Viewed 639 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group