It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Restore the Queen her power you mean? I do not want to get involved in Grimney's power struggles, this is not my land so I care only for my loved ones here.
Perhaps if you succeed in bringing the light of the Zoriat back to Grimney, you will be able to obtain pardons for certain outlaws who do not deserve a price on their heads. Peace for them, that would be all I would ask of you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
You are truly a good soul. If you are talking about Bolt and Scribes, they will drain the oceans of its life once they have wiped away their enemies on land.

Once I have control of the monoliths' power, I shall change all that I can my dear mermaid. Goodnight Philomena. I must venture into the mire, and begin the ceremony to unlock the black pillar's secrets.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
All quiet.... Everyone must have gone to bed.... I do hope Urat returns today. I really do. Best lock the place up. Although I prefer the old door to the new one. I suppose I'dd better drive to Toraz in the morning, there doesn't seem to be any dewberry juice. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Don't worry Sweeney dear, I'll go to Toraz myself tomorrow. I'll take the kelpie and we'll cut across the wettest bit of the mire where there aren't any soldiers. Look after Kalvos while I'm gone and be nice to him, or else!

I'm going to get some more roses to cheer up the place.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Hobsbane Waterfall
Saygin Baal. You are the owner of the beads? Or perhaps someone gave them to you with instructions? Or are you a slave of the Lych Queen of Abthos?

If I had Glosnik's gifts, I would know for sure. And if you did, you would know I am no wizard. I serve King Duwyn Arbed, of the House of Lanais Fa An Nor, and do the will of the Instructor. It is his power that operates in me and through me.

And I am not unfriendly, merely distracted by my concern for others.

If you are a man of peace, then I offer my friendship. But if you mean harm to these people, then I must oppose you.

You search for the monoliths? I know of one not far from Hobsbane. Nothing will grow for a hundred paces around it, and no creature goes near it. It is made of some obsidian rock and is covered with carvings that seem to shift and change as one looks at them. Anyone approaching it hears sounds like swarms of locusts, louder as they reach the stone itself.

_________________
Love all, forgive all, show mercy, condemn no-one.
May the King's peace be upon your body, mind, soul and spirit.
May love and joy be ever with you.

http://www.waycyber.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well I'm back unnoticed by the soldiers, don't think they expect any to go by Slattern Moor. I hate going that way. Anyway, I have got plenty of dewberry juice, a couple of bags of salt and have done all my other errands.

Kalvos seems a bit quiet even for him. He was fine when I left him this morning. I hope Sweeney hasn't been picking on him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Hello Philomena. I'm feeling a fair bit better, although I'm full of holes, and stitched up. I have to thank you, Eve, and Gwenllian. It's pretty clear to me that I'd be dead if it wasn't for your help. I'm always quite quiet. Where is everyone? What's been happening? Soldiers? You shouldn't cross Slattern Moor, I'd be sad if something were to happen to you, after all that you've done for me, it'd be terrible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
You should not be walking about. Go back to your room Kalvos. I don't want you tearing your stitches and dripping blood everywhere, I've just cleaned the floor.

Go back upstairs young man and come back down when you are completely recovered! I'll bring you a glass of water and a a slice of dewberry pie. Now off you go, there's a good knight!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Ah Sweeney, you care about Kalvos too, you old soppy sausage!

I am glad to see you doing so well Kalvos. How are you feeling with all that fairy dust in your veins? I don't know why there are soldiers here, my storms might have attracted a bit of attention.

Don't worry about me, I'm very careful on the moor and the kelpie is very fast. I don't usually go that way, I just didn't want to run into any of your comrades. You're starting to sound like you care about us here in the mire. I think Sweeney is right, you must go back to bed.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'm glad you got back safely, did you seek out Saygins bloodwort? I think you should take care Philomena, it's Illegal to buy it, I don't think Urat will be too happy if he comes back and finds we've been closed down for trading in black market goods!
On a happier note it's lovely to see Kalvos up and about he's improved so much!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group