View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Sweeney is around somewhere to help me. Wayland took your beads from me as he thought they might be cursed, I'm sorry. You'll be pleased to know my patient is much stronger now.
Our new guests, yes it is very tragic. So many lives lost, innocents caught in the crossfire. I shall carry this pain for eternity.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Wayland took my beads? Cursed? Why should I wish to give you cursed beads? I'm almost offended.
Are you the one that cut down Slayvern Kursk?
Oh can you please bring me two bags of salt? I shall pay whatever you wish. That is a thought.... Let me give you four gold tobran... Send the boy and his father all that they need.
Oh. I have an amulet that might bring you peace and happiness Philomena, but I would need a few drops of your blood to make it work. What do you think?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Oh Wayland didn't say you cursed them, these things can quite often be passed on by mistake. No I wasn't the one who cut down Kursk, I didn't see who did. Did you know him?
I don't need peace and happiness, I need the pain to keep me from killing too easily. Power with no consequences is dangerous in anyone's hands, even a creature of love such as myself.
We don't have that much salt but I could go to Toraz tomorrow for you. You are very generous to those strangers but I will see they don't go without. The least I can do.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:25 pm |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
I see. No. I did not know him. No. Certainly not. I knew of his reputation, that is all.
Oh. The offer remains, and I have several magical items... We all need peace and happiness. I agree with your point of view Philomena, we must all take care with magic. Now. The salt please and a key? And here is your four gold tobran to feed those poor unfortunate wretches.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
What did you know of his reputation? I know little of him except this, for all the stories of him Slayvern Kursk feared death.
Here is a key but we only have a little salt. Shall I get you some tomorrow. I will find peace and happiness in those I love eventually, but it will be a little while yet. Where do you find your happiness?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Philomena, a glass of wine if you would, I've been in the kitchen cooking all day, I need a large drink!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
A large wine glass filled to the brim. You look tired my dear. We have a few new guests in the tavern.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
So I see , they look so tired and sad !
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:09 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I think perhaps I have ruined their lives, made that man a widower, the boy motherless and destroyed their home. I should have been more careful with my storms but I confess when I saw Kalvos lying wounded in the floor all my thoughts were of him and the storms flew out of my control. Sweeney will not let me admit my guilt, it is very sweet of him to try to protect me.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Well these two are safe now and we will give them shelter, you could not know this would happen
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|