It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
eve my dear we will miss you sorely, I do hope your sister is well soon, Glosnik was here earlier but \i have not seen Wayland for some time !
Come here my dear and let me give you a cwtch before you go!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh my dearest I just don't want him to return to that lonely soldier's life. To die on a battlefield never having loved! Such a waste.

Can we all cwtch together before eve leaves?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Indeed we can! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
I've seen it from the window. To the North. One of the black pillars, the storm uncovered it, it must have been hidden beneath the swamp. Can you hear it pulsating? It's calling me. I've been seeking it for so long, I shall return before morning. Do not lock me out.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Wait! What is it that you are looking for?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
Thank you loved ones!

Oh I would love to cwtch! I have heard that these cwtches have grfeat power, they restore something to the spirit and bond where there is brokeness! They come from some mystical land where music and song runs through veins and dragons are goodly protectors...I am swoozy without swoozy juice!!

*eve naive hurtles into the cwtchy embraces of Gwen and Philomena, and visibly glows from head to toe!*

ummm who is this new fellow? A goodun I hope!....

Please give my message to Glosnik and Wayland if you should chance to see them...also wraak?...I have not met him yet, but I hear tell of these calm and quiet men who serve this king...they appear like still waters....but I feel the rushings of mighty rivers stir.

*eve naive looks very thoughtful then declares slowly and solenmnly*

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch...I read that in the Fairy Times...

Anyway, I really must leave sisters of Grimney, but I will be back very, very soon....

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
Very likeable that fairy. I'm a quiet one, most seem to forget I'm here. Still, I'm not much for talking. I'll drink another firewater if I can, may take a room later. Although thinking of following your strange guest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Of course you can stay. Take my room, it is quite the nicest not to mention the furthest away from the chanting! I will be where I always am at night, watching over Kalvos and combing my hair.

Do you think it is wise to follow him?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
Thank you Philomena. That's good of you. Well, I can certainly do without the chanting, I suppose he's some kind of wizard. I could follow him, I'm sure he wouldn't notice me. I don't know though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
stay and have another firewater, we shall sit around the fire and talk and it will feel like the Holmes Tavern of old !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group