It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thank you Glosnik. Would you like a little breakfast? There isn't much left after the siege but I'm sure we can scrape something together.

As for my pain, I shall keep it a while I think. I need it to remind myself not to take life easily. It is any important thing to remember when you have the power to kill so many, I know some storm nymphs who have forgotten this and kill for amusement. Your truth brings me comfort.

Now I must leave you with Gwenllian and ride to Toraz. We need supplies as well as customers. Can I get you anything?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I hope Glosnik you will return later and meet our latest guest, I should like to hear what words of truth you have to say about him :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Can I get you anything? Going to restock all our drink and get some fresh radigans of course. Maybe some nice nee candles for the tables too.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian? Eve? Is anyone awake to help me unpack the cart? I have swoozy liquid and firewater for all!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
I'll help you Philomena. I'll help you. As always. You've got a lot of supplies there. I've fitted the new door as you can see. I'll fix the windows later. The place is very quiet, I saw your pixie guest earlier, she is not happy, and Kalvos is asleep. As for Gwenllian and Eve, not seen them today. Hopefully Urat will be home soon, and Jacob. Oh there's a lot of weird chanting coming from the upstairs room, don't know what that is about. There are lots of soldiers in the mire, it's hard to get to the tavern, unless you know a different route.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oak dearest, you are so kind. I really must find a way to repay you for all your help, are you sure you won't take any money.

We have a rather unusual guest. Used to be the queen's physician and really wants a strand of my hair.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
That's a bit odd. You going to give him a strand? What does he want that for? No, I don't need money, mine is a simple life, and I grow what I eat, and make my own clothes as you know. I'd ask for a glass of firewater, as I'm a bit on the thirsty side. Where is Silas?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
sorry Philomena here I am, Oh wonderful lots of lovely supplies, let's see if we can get the Tavern busy again, mind you it would help if the guest upstairs stopped chanting, it's driving me mad!
What we need is a nice cheerful song, I wonder where Don1 is he always comes up with something rousing, or Nydas!!
I know you've sung yourself hoarse this past week Philomena, maybe I will have to dig out my old guitar and see if I can remember anything!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm not sure about letting him have my hair, there is lots of magic that can be woven around a single strand. It's just he did say he would help Kalvos get better and I cannot bear to see our poor knight in so much pain.

Lot of soldiers around Gwen, doubt we'll see many of our regulars and I don't fancy this place becoming a drinking spot for her majesty's armed forces.

A large firewater for us all I think. Oak are you sure there is nothing we can give you?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Firewater sounds good to me!
Oak I shall make you one of my finest Radigan pies, with extra gravy!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group