It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I can promise you Philomena we will bring you back to the light, eve will works her fairy magic and I will join you in my dreams to comb your hair and calm you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
There be a pixie under the table. Is she with thee? I hears fighting upstairs, I'll stop them. Stand fast. Keep the storm rolling lass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Hold tight Shayla the tavern is about to become an island in a raging sea. Don't not fear the waters will not enter the tavern. Urat would not be happy if I made his bar all soggy.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Oi'm shuk philomena! Dare is glass breakin' everywhere! Oi canny hack de screamin'. We'll we al' drown? Gwenllian they're upstairs, an' on de roof! Help?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
I be wounded. Not sure how bad. The upstairs is clear, not many got in, the storm thee wrought has washed em away. I did for the rest with help from a youngish lad. I'll head to the roof.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Kursk I see you. May my lightning strike you before you kill one in my protection. If I die my curse will be upon you for the short time you live.

Silas my old protector. A kiss for your wound. Can you fight on?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
I be fine lass, take more than a cut and a thrust to put this old sailor down.

Young friend upstairs done a little worse. The lad took a mean cut to the side, and may need help.

I'll get me to the roof. Keep the storm raging me girl, the enemy is falling.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What lad? Long face blonde hair or dark and hooded. Surely not my knight. My storm will not cease until we are safe. For the sake of your love for my fair mother bring me the head of Slayvern Kursk.

I attend our wounded friend upstairs.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Grimney Outlander
Your Knight has fallen... But he may yet still breath. I've watched in the shadows and struck when I could. As for Kursk and the rest, I think they've been washed away. I see no enemies, only you Philomena, only you Silas, and the Pixie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Once Kursk has breathed his final breath my storm will clear.

I shall go to Kalvos, I have brought him back from death twice already I will not fail to do so again.


Kal please look for the others.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group