It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm 
I'm not a monster. I'm a Krog. I'll just take a little fish, bread and cheese, and be out of your way. I'm sorry I scared you.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Oh Janey Mack! Oi'm pure shuk up by dat ganky beastie, Oi'm feelin' pure faint. Someone 'elp me ter a chair, an' fan me brow, Oi'm pure 'ot, an me gut is churnin' up!

Ah've never seen such a giant frog! Oi never knew they cud grow so big... An' de teet on dat! Ah've never seen teet dat size, dat frog cud chew through a tree trunk wi' dohs big gnashers!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Don't worry little pixie, he is our friend.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
It’s not been easy, but I had to come downstairs, just to wish you a Happy Birthday! Philomena, Eve, Gwenllian, you’ve been so kind to me. I’ve dreamt of fairy dust, and angels.

the wound hurts, but I can walk a little, I know that you’re facing danger to protect me, and I don’t want any of you to get hurt on my behalf.

Darius tells me it’s Kursk, I could ride out to him, and end it here. It might be for the best. I shall go back upstairs, let you think it over, I won’t be offended if you decide to give me up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Ofcourse we will not give you up, we've come this far to protect you and our numbers are growing!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh my dearest Kalvos, let me help you up the stairs. You should not be out of bed and Darius had no right to tell you. Just wait until I see him! There is more to this than your life Kalvos, much more. The plot is to lure Gideon Drake here with your death and provoke war in the mire. Even if it was not so I have sworn to protect you, and as I live no-one shall harm you. All I ask is that you trust us and turn a blind eye to our allies.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
We are indeed a motley crew but maybe therein lies our strength, maybe mow that Kalvos knows what is happening he gan give us some advice on strategy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Yes, I need to go back. I'm starting to hurt again. I've not been wounded before. It's a new experience for me. Philomena, Gwenllian and eve, without you I'd be dead. I'm grateful for your help. Don't blame Darius, he's got your best interests at heart, he told me of the plot. Whoever is behind it, is quite mad. Someone must really hate the mire folk.

Yes Philomena, I've met some of your allies, Jacob seems decent, and that big green creature is friendly enough. I guess I'll have to turn a blind eye, as the situation calls for it. But you must think about your lives.

Strategy Gwenllian? Knights generally charge into the thick of the action. We don't have much strategy. Just a good strong arm to swing our sword, and another to hold our shield, and thick armour to deflect the enemies blows.

Please Philomena help me back upstairs. Your loyalty to me is very touching, and I appreciate it very much. Excuse me ladies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I doubt any of your comrades have been so wounded before and lived to tell the tale. Rest on me my dear Kalvos, let me kiss away your pain and let eve dance her fairy dust over you once more. Tell me now you know little of love when it had saved your life.

Can you not think who hates Gideon Drake and the mire folk so much? We have power enough to defend you, more than fifty of your enemies are dead already.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: !
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
Shayla! What a pretty green hat! I am so happy to meet you, you talk very funnily - but i like it! Makes me feel tingly to my toes. You don't look anything like the pixie who's nose I pinched a long time ago. A more vicious type altogether...and Felix looks a little fierce but he is very kind and brave! *eve naive pats Felix on the nose* You should never ever judge a monster by his teeth!

Kalvos! You are up and down! But yes back up you must go - not outside at all! When all this is done we shall all go outside together for the promised pinknik but not before.

*looks about the tavern at the worried faces and frowns*

Oh dear, I wish...I wish...I wish I was bigger and had a sharp poking stick! Then I'd flit out fast as light and...and poke something!

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group