View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
If you won't help me Korben then fine. I shall find my father and return to the sea. I"m sure of it.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KorbenDrake
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 pm |
|
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm Posts: 58 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
The mirror lies and the runes say you're all going to die. The attack will come in two days time, but you can flee for your lives.
If you don't, you will all be butchered....
I shall return to the cellar. I can say no more to any of you.
You're a dead man Jacob Vask.
May I wish you all happy dreams.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Do you think he is in the pay of Slayvern Kursk and trying to frighten us away?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
JacobVask
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 am |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm Posts: 60 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
No... Korben Drake has his own agenda. He's not interested in anything but chaos. He's deranged. We're all going to die? Certainly, but not here.
I never did like that creature. He plays mind games, it's all in his head. That's why I don't support the Vanguard anymore. He's best ignored.
Still, a little fairy tells me, that it's your birthday Philomena. So many happy returns of the day, and hopefully many more in Grimney!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:10 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Not all of us die, Jacob. Only humans do I suppose. I know my mirror's magic well.
Yes, my birthday is today. A good omen I think. Maybe we should finish the brandy.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
We can do a little better than that, I found this bottle of sparkling bubbles at the back of the storeroom, many returns Philomena!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
JacobVask
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:15 am |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm Posts: 60 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
Yes, let's have another brandy to celebrate and bung another log on the fire. Even better, sparkling bubbles. That's great Gwen... If I can call you Gwen.
So once we get out of this mess, what are your plans for the year young mermaid? I plan to train my son up to take over the butcher's shop, I've got bad arthritis and I'm struggling a bit these days. What about you Gwenllian?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
I have no plans, I think I may stay here and help Urat if he will allow me, It feels more like home than any other place I've known.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I am going to find my father and return to the sea. I will swim and swim across every ocean there is. Maybe I shall leave part of my heart in Grimney but I can't take a human with me, you all drown so easily.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
JacobVask
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 am |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm Posts: 60 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
Urat Holme is a fine man. He's always in a good mood, no matter what happens. Suffers a bit with his belly and head, but he's principled, honest and straight. We've been through much together, but he never brags or boasts, and he's good to the mire folk, much loved. Proud he's my friend. He's lucky to have you two, had you not been here, I can't imagine what would've happened. Kalvos would be dead, and I think Urat would be too.
Would you really leave Philomena? I thought you'd contacted a sailor to find him? Grimney's in your blood now, I'd never leave here unless it's in a pine box.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|