It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
You are wise Jacob?!.... No, you are the old warrior, and always a butcher, and waiting in the mire for the ax to fall.

And you Philomena, the girl with enchanted combs, and a love of roses, and a father lost in Vorgania. I know you. In love with her looks. In the depths of your shallowness what will you find?

Poor lost Jacob, infamy has it’s price old man.

As for me.... I’m worth a dozen Kursks, but a dozen Kursks are worth nothing at all. I’m no bandit, I’m no murderer, but I’m waiting, and just playing the game.

Reality? That mirror has so much in common with Grimney, for when you look at faces here who is really who they say they are?

Who is really Grimney? What is behind each mask? I wonder who has come from that other place?

I will eat no more today. I shall sit in the far corner. I would like another candle. My body throws two shadows, and sometimes they dance and sometimes they fight. What will they do this night I wonder.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What do you know of my father Korben? Do you know him? Yes, I love my looks but I love others too. There is more to me than you know. But please, tell me what you know of my father so I can find him and return home.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
I've been part of Grimney for a long time, it's a ghastly place. How very touching that you love others... You melt my poor bleeding heart... Yes, your manicured nails could scratch out a man's eyes, I best be polite princess...

Your father.... What if I knew him? What would you give for knowledge? Money I suppose? Your body I could guess? But I'd have none of that, such simple solutions princess.

Why should you return home? They won't let you, not the other kind you know. They'll kill you first if you refuse, hunt you. They know of you and they're watching you! And even I run from them now.

I'll say no more, but you're one of the freaks, but the freaks have power. But who is good and who is bad?

I must meditate. Give me water and a candle. I need my corner.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Take no notice of him, he's mad, and manipulative. No one trusts him, and he lies.



Last edited by JacobVask on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
There is much more to Philomena than her looks, she has the biggest heart of anyone I know, I am proud to call her friend.
I had hoped this fight might never come, I do not know if I have words enough to prevent bloodshed this night


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
Words. Try replacing that with screams. I'm sure in time will see that big heart of Philomena's, torn out and lying blooded upon the floor.

Silence judgemental Jacob, you know little more than the number of fingers on your right hand.

Ah. Another one of the strange outsiders... Yes, be proud Gwenllian, the graveyard in Grimney is full of those that died proud.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
What has made you so bitter Korben? There must be someone you cared about once


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
I'm not bitter Gwenllian. I'm mischievous. Do I sound that way to you? I simply speak the truth. Am I alone like you? No, not until the battle comes. Then will all have the company of the carrion crow. Maybe you should surrender to them? I saw it in the red runes, the blood stones, that are cursed by the Nexus Malignus.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Stop it Korben. Stop playing games.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
You can read rune stones? I have some, but cannot read them, however I do know that what they say is only good, I can feel it!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group