It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Is it Fester Lyle? If so I think it's safe to let him in.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Holmes Tavern
Fester Lyle. Yes, played cards with him, he has some dodgy associates, but let's chance it. Let him in Jacob.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Weapons to hand everyone, just in case.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 pm 
You plan to kill me? Please lower your weapons.

Thank you for letting me in.... Hello Philomena... I know we’ve never spoken...

I’m Fester Lyle... I’ve been hunting in the mire, mainly bandits.

I heard that you were having problems from Sweeney Green, and I like the people at this tavern, you’ve always been kind to me.

So I’m here to fight for you.... To the death if need be.... Those gangsters have brought misery to the mire folk and I want to help you.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Holmes Tavern
You were right Philomena. What do you think? Personally I’m a little uneasy with this. He works for Gradlan Grime, not exactly a principled creature.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm 
Yes, Kane, not that you can judge my principles. Those days have gone, I’m only interested in one thing maintaining peace for my family in the mire, I have two younglings and a wiflet and if this conflict continues they’ll suffer too, I have my reasons to be here, I don’t want money just a future for myself and them.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Seems reasonable, I think Philomena and Gwenllian should decide, Urat would want it that way, but personally, I’m inclined to let him stay, he seems like a powerful beastie.


Last edited by JacobVask on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes, we'll lower our weapons. How's the toothache Fester? Do you need some food and drink? Our little fairy eve told me you stood up to some gangster so I know you are brave. You are most welcome.

I'm guessing Bolte is no friend of yours is he Fester?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm 
I’m not a beastie, I’m a Krog, a gill breather. I live in the depths of the mire. I want an end to the storms, it scares my species and I want the gangsters driven out. I’m willing to help you.

Yes. I am hungry and my tooth still hurts me. I cannot go to the medicine folk as they turn me away, they hate my kind. They think I'm a fish, I'm not, I'm a Krog.

I stood against those bad men, they scared the little fairy away. I have nothing against anyone, I am simply forced to fight, I just want to raise my family. Bolte is full of hatred, I am not. What is wrong with the human kin?




Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Sorry, Yes, I’m Jacob Vask, a butcher out of Toraz. That’s Philomena as you’ve realized. You obviously know Darius. Upstairs we have Kalvos a wounded knight, Gwenllian, Shayla a hat seller and below stairs Korben Drake.

I see no reason to turn you down. You can take the roof with me. It has the best view of the mire. I’ll be up there when you wish to join me Fester. Have something to eat, Philomena can help you with your bad tooth.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group