It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

Are the men suffering? That must not be so! I will sell every jewel and trinket I own to buy food rather than those who serve so bravely do without.

*She shakes her head and looks around the room*

Surely you agree it is better for the men to be well fed, than for me to be adorned with rubies and diamonds. What was Darl thinking?

*Her gaze turns to Van Garish*

Oh you are sweet... but you really must not worry for me. I am a force of nature, I can protect myself. I am more deadly and dangerous than any army of the land. I do not suppose there will ever be a day that the most terrible side of my power is unleashed... at least I hope for humanity it is not, for I do not know if I would ever be able to control my thirst for destruction if I allowed the darkness to rise...

*She looks dreamy and sighs. A mischievous smile plays on her lips*

If there ever was a man who had the strength and bravery to better Darl... then I would probably do better married to him.

*Her face turns serious*

Not that I... or indeed any of you here now... believe that Darl Thranmere has any weakness. He rode off the battlefield and now is up walking. Who here could have sustained such wounds and still live, let alone walk?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 am 

Keep your possessions Princess.... They'll be more jewels and trinkets once we take Gollema and the great cities of Grimney... We noticed many villages nearby with livestock and cattle we'll take those to feed our armies.... It's no concern, but we understand mermaid compassion...

*He smiles*.

The meat of the land is there to be taken.... The Gods have gifted us....

*Vexan pours more ale and drinks heartily*.

Princess each warrior at this table has strength and bravery, and Lord Thranmere only gained his position through the right of Challenge. Kannaran leaders are not elected, they rise by killing the previous chieftain. It's brutal, but effective. We only get the most ruthless men to lead us, but if they fail us we have a lawful right to kill them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

No... I will not permit you to plunder. I shall hear no more of greed and thieving. I will arrange to pay the villagers and you will not complain for food or ale.

*She looks at Vexan.*

I see... so you believe Lord Thranmere has failed you? In what way? Do you intend to challenge him yourself?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7