It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 am 

Urby is very enigmatic. I've been popping back to find out what he's going to say too, I would like him to write something else, although I'll only end up even more confused.... :?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 pm 

Well, I've got nothing in my inbox... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:51 pm 

Baggage wrote:
Well, I've got nothing in my inbox... :cry:

sorry sweetheart, you were meant to be first ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am 

Just started it yesterday. So, is the puzzle in the "errors"? I'll have a go, but not promising much :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm 

Baggage wrote:
Just started it yesterday. So, is the puzzle in the "errors"? I'll have a go, but not promising much :lol:

christ baggage dont your need the antidote, its mind bending stuff, its random in the italic text, plus an undrestanding of anti fragility, ummpff, you have to throw in ideas of what you think it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 pm 

Tanza wrote:
Waycyber...you have made me feel quite thoughful today. Nothing to do...nobody to do it for...relaxing into my own bizarre world. I see a few parallels between us and feel you might be able to understand my rambling crumbs of grey.

Is anyone ever heading for disaster? Or...do we draw it in upon ourselves? Do we invite it into our lives...so we can work on it...analyse it...beat it and move on? Do we, in fact, feed on difficulties...so we can have our fill of them? Does it enable us to treat further encounters with indifference...like a vaccine that immunizes you against future invasion? Do we welcome the first sign of trouble...only to become stronger against those that follow behind?

Should we?

Or...should we place ourselves in a position where nothing can harm or upset us? Should we surround ourselves only with people who say nice things to us and treat as as we feel we should be treated? Should we keep ourselves out of harm's way and hidden from disaster? Should we be so insular that we do not get the chance to discover our own weaknesses and limitations...we do not allow others to point them out...we do not approach people who might make us feel less than we would like to think we are?

What would happen then? Maybe, we would never be able to survive life's little knocks that come tapping every so often. Maybe, we would regress to a darker place as our lives taper off...feeling lost and unable to cope with even the smallest insult or let-down. Maybe, we would become so reliant on the people who have, without question, boosted our ego at every turn...we would fear them leaving...feel we are nothing without them...then be nothing to ourselves.

Is it better to be looking back into a raging furnace...than forever fearing walking into one?

Isn't it far better to progress from the darkness of insecurity, disaster, pain and rejection...into the light of realization? Realization that we have learned all there is to learn about ourselves and who we are...that we are here on this earth to become ourselves and have nothing else to fear...but ourselves.

bravo, jump in the water, its going to happen anyway

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 pm 

Gwenllian wrote:
Hmmm I wonder what happened to Urbans big revalation that should have appeared 2 days ago, when "all will be explained" ?

ahahaha go follow the blog www.theurbanrainmaker.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm 

Tanza wrote:
I don't know...I miss him.

I miss you to sweettart!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 pm 

UrbanRainmaker wrote:
Tanza wrote:
I don't know...I miss him.

I miss you to sweettart!

I'm back, did it and i'm exhausted.